It is really important that patients recognise you may not always be directed to a GP for your health needs. We now have a larger team of health professionals working across South Warrington Practices as part of a network who are here for your health care needs. Health professionals including clinical pharmacists, Mental Health Practitioner, first contact physiotherapists, community paramedics, social prescribing link workers, care coordinators, Community Pharmacists and Dentists.
These health professionals will be working from the Practice to meet the needs of our patients providing tailored care for patients and will allow GPs to focus more on patients with complex needs.
If the Health Professional feels a GP consultation is required, this will be referred back to your GP and a face to face appointment or telephone consultation will be arranged.
- The majority of appointments are clinically triaged. We recognise this is popular for some patients but please let the Practice reassure you that if you do need and want a face to face appointment these are available to book ahead for a GP.
- Some patients may want to consult via video link which is also available.
- We provide book ahead appointments 2 weeks in advance.
- Patients can use the PATCHS facilty for non urgent matters.
Please click here to view our
The Practice is now using Patchs for patients to consult with their GP online. Please register to use the online platform. This has replaced Econsult
You may be sent a text message with an appointment for one of our network clinics. This provides quick access to one of our clincians across the network.
Network Clinics include
Extended Access appointments available at Latchford, Stockton Heath Medical Centre and Lakeside Surgery.
Patients are responsible for cancelling their appointments; if you are unable to attend, please inform the practice as soon as possible, enabling us to offer other patients an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE PATCHS SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS AND ADMINISTRATIVE REQUESTS
FOR ANY URGENT MATTERS PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY ON 01925 756969
- If you require a home visit please try to telephone before 10.30am. It would be helpful if you are able to give the receptionist some idea of the nature and degree of urgency of your call.
Extended Access Appointments
- There are a wide range of GP telephone appointments available to fit around your work and family commitments.